Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello, my name is...

So...I opened this blog a couple of weeks ago, maybe even a month or so (not too sure), but I haven't had any major inspiration to write anything. It sort of became a "when are you going to say something?" type situation, however, I surmised that I would have to just "jump right in." So here I go.

As of late, (past 9 months or so) God has placed some very serious issues on my heart. Most of those I am going to be speaking about here. Just to sum up some things, there is a MASS DECEPTION going on in the entire world today. At the head of the pack is the entertainment industry in all of it's infamous splendor. "Things are not always as they seem" is becoming a mantra replaying in my mind. What I am going to introduce to you here are the things that God is placing on my heart to share with the masses, in a fashion that will be very easy for you to decipher. Once your eyes are open, it will be much easier for you to see what is going on around you.

People, would love to believe that Jesus is just some cool guy who walked the Earth, did some cool miracles, blessed the people and said a few Amens. However, this couldn't be further from the truth. Jesus came to save lives and souls from eternal damnation in blazing hellfire. He CHOSE to offer his precious sinless life up as a blood sacrifice for you and me, in order for us to receive the promise of eternal life from our God Almighty. Also, keep in mind, that there is only ONE WAY to Heaven and eternity with our Beloved Creator. That Way is JESUS CHRIST. However, there is a serious fraud that is being perpetrated globally that either, there IS no heaven or hell, there are SEVERAL ways to reach there if it IS actually there, or there are several gods/goddesses waiting there on the "other side" of this life. All of these notions are fruitless, false, and lead to eternal damnation; separation from God the Father. I am here to do the will of my Father, which is to spread the Gospel, live a life that is an example of holiness, and SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS and EXPOSE THE WORKS OF DARKNESS. I take no credit for any words of wisdom shared as my own. Everything that is shared here are the words/thoughts/prophesy from the Lord who has shared these things with me. There is only love speaking here, nothing else. Please feel free to question, test and find the truth that God has to reveal to YOU. Test the spirits...don't take my word as the final authority because it isn't. I have much more to learn and have much more to receive from my Lord Jesus Christ, and I hope you will have patience with me on this journey.

I come...with humility, and humbleness of heart...asking God to increase knowledge and spiritual wisdom and decrease the things that the world has imparted to me...each day, I wish to grow more and closer in this walk with Jesus Christ and to help free the captives that are wrongly enslaved by the prince of this world, satan.

This has been an introduction to the things that I wish to share here, and the next post will get into the subject matter. God bless anyone who is reading this and desiring to know the truth and knowledge of the Word of God. May God bless and keep you until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. May the Spirit of the Lord come upon you in power and revelation in guidance and truth. Amen

~Erika~

No comments:

Post a Comment