So I'll be importing blogs from my Myspace page...so you'll get the thoughts withOUT all of the useless fodder that myspace has to offer. If you so desire to find me there however, www.myspace.com/thosewhocanteach I also have a music page www.myspace.com/erikaazmusic
Galatians 6:7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
I'm going to hold off on getting on my soapbox...and yelling and rebuking and all of that right now, because I don't really believe that it's neccesary. However, no matter how I bring it, it's always love talking. This is love talking. God is calling for a new standard, brothers and sisters. Well, ironically, it's the old standard. It's THE standard, holiness. That has alaways been around, but we've gotten painfully far away from it. How many of you know the "Christian" or (are the Christian) that cusses like a sailor, is always at the club, knows EVERY new song and dance to go with it, wears clothes that are so tight you can see what they had for lunch, sleeps around SO much that it's GUARANTEED that they've probably slept with YOUR boyfriend, goes to church every Sunday but is in the streets EVERY Friday and Saturday, hasn't picked up a bible in only Lord knows how long (literally, because they have no idea either) ETC. (cause TRUST, the list goes on)? How many of you know this person? Or are even willing to admit that you ARE this person? *PAUSE* Before you start talking about how I may be living in a glass neighborhood and possibly trying to catapult huge rocks down the street...let's not go there. I am AWARE that I am not without sin. It says that in the Word. However, once you become saved you do not instantly become sinless. BUT you sin less. Got it? *back to the real* BUT, you can not continue to call yourself saved and live in DIRECT OPPOSITION to the Word of God. Look...I know we are all going to sin until the day we're off this Earth, HOWEVER...I'm not going to still be a drankin and a smokin and a cussin my way there! Especially if I want to get to Heaven......dang. I'm sorry....I'm really sorry, I seemed to have stepped on my soapbox.
Look, what I really wanted to talk about here was how we go about our lives with very little or no respect to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. This MAN got up on some sticks and died for you. For your sins...and this is not to people who don't even believe that He did this anyway. This is to those of you precious ones of God who KNOW the truth (i.e.-grew up in church, have come to the knowledge of truth through some course of action, been witnessed to, etc.) and continue to run from God. Why ya'll running? We can't get away from Him, and what's more why in the WORLD would we want to? God is the best friend we could ever have down here. It took a whole lot of running, scraped knees, bruised ribs, black eyes and falling into holes for me to realize that...I want the whole wide world to know that I love Jesus, not just through things that I say...but through my life...I want to be an example of God's love manifested through my actions through power of the Holy Spirit and the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ. I want to walk the walk and not just talk it.....We think we know so much down here....we think we have the answers...we try to find these answers in so many hopeless/fruitless endeavors...but have you really tried Jesus? Really and truly tried Jesus....let Him take your WHOLE LIFE in His hands? If you haven't or you aren't sure about this...but you know you need Him..let's talk friend...
I love You Jesus with all my heart and soul......may His peace and understanding be with you all in everything that you do. My prayers are for your salvation....
~erika~
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I beseech you to stop mocking Jesus...
Labels:
illuminati,
Jesus,
salvation,
the light,
the way,
truthseeker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment